We forge our
We don't photoshop models.
Hell yeah to positive, honest body images.
We hire size-inclusive, non-cis and non-white models all year round, not just for awareness months.
Made in USA.
All of it, from the jewelry to the packaging it arrives in when it gets to your door.
We have never taken money from investors, so we never have to compromise our values for numbers.
Automic Gold was founded in 2017 in NYC by wives Al and Kiera.
Al is a metalsmith and a designer behind Automic Gold collection.
They are genderqueer and proud to bring their vision of jewelry for all genders to a fine jewelry industry.
Kiera is a multidisciplinary artists and an engineer behind Automic Gold.
She is a transgender woman and is here to set an example that inclusivity and kindness can build successful companies.
We don't do discounts.
Because we won’t overcharge you in the first place.
A-particularly-famous-jewelry-brand’s gold earrings start at $500 a pair. Our comparable Bar Earrings are $85.
We could charge more then offer you a fake “discount”, but that’s not who we are. Our prices are fair and accessible every day of the year.
No fake prices. Read more.
Fine jewelry is for all of us.
For all genders. Size-inclusive and diverse.
From a conscious business that is built on transparency and honesty. Brought to you by millennials, of course.
It's not that we're out to ruin industries, we just have higher standards.
Oh, and since you’ve scrolled that faaaaaaar?
A few fun facts about Automic Gold and it's founders Al and Kiera.
- 1. Automic is made up of the words Aurum, Atom and Autonomy.
- 2. Our jewelry box is designed from a star map of the Western Hemisphere.
- 3. Kiera has a degree in Space Mission Design & Operations and volunteered as a Girls Who Code high school teacher.
- 4. Al graduated three jewelry schools and has been working in the industry since 2009.
- 5. The actual big boss of Automic Gold is our pup Luna. The company revolves around her needs. To see cute pup pics follow our Instagram.